Practice protocols are being adjusted to protect our patients, staff, and loved ones. Please reference below information for guidance.
Below are the steps being taken to keep you safe:
- We are requesting all patients to wear a mask when they come to the office. If you do not have a mask, a scarf or any homemade barrier for your nose and mouth is acceptable.
- No visitors allowed in the office, Patients ONLY.
- Use hand sanitizer before you enter the office.
- Do not come to the office if you have fever or flu-like symptoms. We will be taking your temperature with a thermometer upon check-in. Any patient with a 100F temperature will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Modified appointment schedules to practice “Social Distancing” to reduce the number of patients in the office
- Enhanced sanitation and cleaning protocols before and after each patient
- Providers, staff, and patients are required to wear masks
- Screening of staff and patients for symptoms of COVID-19 (Temperature check upon entering office)
- Visitor restrictions (no visitors in office, only adult accompanying minor)
- Enforced “Social Distancing” practices by CDC
Thank you for trusting us with your care. Please contact the office with any questions or concerns. On behalf of your providers and staff, we look forward to seeing you stay healthy!